No More Endless Nights of Paperwork
If you are the owner/manager of a growing trade or construction business, managing your open jobs can be a tiresome process and endless nights of paperwork happens often. On top of that, managing field workers in different locations working on different jobs is also a challenging task. It’s not just scheduling, dispatching, or managing tradies and projects; it’s also a combination of all these issues that make Field Service Management such a time-consuming task.
At Eworks Manager, we believe that great Field Service Management software allows the business to take control of projects and field workers, making the business more efficient and cost-effective. When you run your company digitally, the software can help increase profits and save you time so that you can focus on other parts of your business.
In this new decade, we urge businesses to try out Field Service Management Software and see how it can enhance the way you do business. Eworks Manager’s Field Service Management Software has so many smart features, it is super reliable as it offers off-site storage of your business’s data in the cloud. The Eworks Manager Mobile App enables your tradies in the field to interact and keep tasks on track, as well as work offline.
Some more of the many benefits Eworks Manager Field Service Management Software can offer your business:
- Instant Quotes – The templates on our online quoting system will enable the business to send expertly designed, branded, custom-made quotes within minutes.
- Streamline Invoicing – The invoice should include labour, as well as parts and unit charges. It allows your business to save time and improve cash flow with paperless and bulk invoicing.
- Accessible from anywhere on any device – The business can collaborate across offices or access and update data from a client’s site.
- Free unlimited support – Free tutorial videos, webinars and email assistance from experienced teams, allowing the business to get the most out of the Field Service Management software provider.
- Flexible time & position tracking – Track the time spent getting to and working on various jobs with minimum effort from you or your worker, knowing their position at all times.
- Reports – With all data being in one place, it has never been easier to see a complete overview of the business. You can see many standard performance reports instantly.
- Powerful Time Sheet Software – It gives the business a chance to use smart tools to easily assign jobs, track timelines, and receive notifications when projects are running late.
- Job Scheduling – Be able to assign jobs and field workers with an easy calendar-based interface.
- Accounting Software Integration – If your business is already using an accounting package, our software can integrate with Xero, Quickbooks and Sage.
- Mobile App – Our Job Scheduling App llows you and your worker to do everything seamlessly and puts much more control into your hands.
This year should be the year you take your business forward and ditch the endless hours of paperwork. Sign up for a 14-day free trial
today, and see how we can grow your business with field service management software
and optimize your trade business this year.